IC Markets offers variable spreads on our Meta Trader 4, Meta Trader 5 and cTrader, forex trading platforms. We are able to offer tight spreads in each of our platforms by providing them with Raw Pricing connectivity. Over 25 liquidity sources are pricing into our Network at any given time to ensure our spreads remain tight and liquidity deep 24/7.
Our typical spreads are illustrated below. Spreads can go as low as 0.0 pips* on our MetaTrader and cTrader Raw Spread platforms.
Instrument Specifications are subject to change. The most accurate details are those displayed in your account through the electronic trading system.
How many Symbols do IC Markets offer?
They offer over 850 instruments including over 700 Equity CFDs, Indices, Metals and 60+ FX pairs.
Do I have to have a USD account to trade?
No – plenty of other options are available, including EUR, GBP, AUD, CHF and JPY.
What is the maximum leverage I can have?
500:1 is the max leverage offered. But you can of course choose much lower levels if you need it. Many leverage settigns are available to suit all types of trader.
How can I deposit funds?
Again there are plenty of options here from Debit and Credit cards, Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, Bank Transfer, UnionPay, POLI, Rapidpay -and even Bitcoin Wallet for Bitcoin transactions!
Are ICM on Social Media?
Yes – Via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and even Linkedin.
Are IC Regulated?
Of course – They are regulated by ASIC, CySec and the FSA.
Can I trade via MT4?
Yes, MT4 and MT5 are both options when opening an account.
Is there a minimum deposit when opening an account?
How do I open an account?
It’s a quick and easy process to open an account. Click here to start.
IC Markets Ratings
|Platforms and Tools|
Reasons we trust IC Markets:
- Their Regulation – Regulated by ASIC, CySEC and the FSA
- Their Multi-Lingual Support – They cover multiple languages and offer 24/7 support around the globe
- Their Volume – They see volumes in excess of 1 Trillion per month and have over 180k active clients
- Their Deposit and Withdrawal process- Deposits are instant and the withdrawal process with ICM is incredibly smooth and very quick
- Their TrustPilot score – Everyone like to know that they are in safe hands and where better place to look but TrustPilot. ICM get an enormous 4.8/5 rating here!
- The strength of their technology – Tech is becoming more and more important these days. IC offer an impressive range of tech via platforms, applications and features that set them apart from other brokers such as depth of market and in-built spread monitoring
The support offered by IC Markets is fantastic.
The various channels include:
- The Help Centre – Where more often that not, you can find the answer to your query. Many of the usual trading and support FAQs can be found here and this should be your first port of call
- 24/7 Customer Service – IC are one of the Brokers who can boast a full 24/7 support coverage. The benefit for this is clear, servicing a large global audience
- Live Chat – Live chat is fast becoming one of the best ways to contact your broker. And as previously mentioned, ICM have the added benefit of being open all hours
- Phone – Agains previously mentioned, 24/7 support is offered here and a wide variety of languages are covered too
- Email – Check out ICs site here to see the various email address for different departments
- Callback Request – A final feature we like is the ability to request a callback from someone at IC via their online form submission
Here are the main options:
- Standard Account – $0 commission per lot
- Raw Spread – $3.50 commission per lot
- Raw Spread (C-Trader) – $3 per 100k USD traded
IC Markets also offer 0 commission:
A benefit of using IC Markets is the choice of MT4 and MT5 platforms. This comes with the added benefit of being able to use C-Trader too.
Here the full list of platforms IC allow you to trade on:
- C-Trader (IOS + Android)
- C-Trader Web
- C-Trader (C/Algo)
As well as platforms, they also offer a wide range of tools to help beginners and experts alike.
Here are the main features that we used via testing and think would benefit most traders:
- Their Economic calendar
- Forex Glossary
- Various calculators
- Market Analysis
- Video Tutorials
The offering from ICM is enormous! Over 850 symbols are available across their various platforms – that number is huge.
Of those products, the following are included:
- Over 60 FX pairs – including Majors, Minors and Exotics
- Over 20 Commodities – Including Energy, Agriculture and Metals
- Over 25 Global Indices – Including Dax, Dow, Nasdaq and FTSE
- Over 10 Bonds – Something that not all brokers are able to offer
- Cryptos – Including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple
- Over 700 Stocks – Including FAANG stocks and most well-renowned Global equities
- 4 Futures – Including the Dollar Index (DXY) and The Volatility Index (VIX)