Take advantage of the most popular and liquid market, the most popular instruments traded worldwide, 24 hours a day
Trade on the world’s biggest stock markets, with the opportunity to profit from bull and bear markets
The world’s most precious assets could hold the greatest opportunity. Trade Gold, Silver, Oil and other instruments
Brands you know and popular companies from all over the world can all be traded in an instant
Speculate on a range of instruments including indices, precious metals, energies and commodities
How many Symbols do Infinox offer?
They offer over 250 instruments including single stocks CFDs, Indices, Metals and, of course, FX.
Do I have to have a USD account to trade?
No – plenty of other options are available, including USD, EUR, GBP, AUD and JPY.
What is the maximum leverage I can have?
500:1 is the max leverage offered. But you can of course choose much lower levels if you wish, via the client area or by contacting the premium client service team.
How can I deposit funds?
Again there are plenty of options here – Neteller, Skrill, Bank Wire, Credit and Debit Cards being the main options.
Are Infinox on Social Media?
Yes – Via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram.
Are Infinox Regulated?
Of course – They are regulated by the FCA,FSCA, FSC and the SCB.
Can I trade via MT4?
Yes, MT4 and MT5 are both options when opening an account.
Is there a minimum deposit when opening an account?
Not really – but the website mentions £1 which is fairly common.
How do I open an account?
It’s a quick and easy process to open an account. Click here to start.
|Platforms and Tools|
Reasons we trust Infinox:
- Their Regulation – Regulated by the FCA,FSCA, FSC and the SCB
- Their Multi-Lingual Support – They cover over 15 different languages
- Their Premium Client Service – Available via multiple channels, chat, email, phone – Even TeamViewer which is a huge benefit in our eyes
- Their Deposit Insurance – They recently took out extra insurance for their retail clients whereby an additional insurance policy of 500,000 USD per client is covered in case of negative balance. This was underwritten by QBE underwriting
- Their Experience stretches beyond 10 years in the industry – Founded in 2009. Their management team also have in excess of 100 years of experience in the industry
- The Multiple awards they have recently won – Including Forex Broker of the year, most innovative forex broker and more recently – best trading account margin rates!
Infinox offer highly competitive spreads. Lets take a look at some of the FX Majors to give you a better idea of these costs:
|Symbol||Typical Spread||Max Leverage|
Another point worth noting is that they do not charge their clients to deposit or make withdrawals.
Commissions for other products are fixed and are relatively low across the board when compared with other brokers.
Commissions on single stocks are particularly low, with commissions seen as low as $0.02!
MT4 is one of the most popular trading platforms in the world, which is why we score them so highly in this category.
Its ‘upgrade’, MT5 is also becoming popular too – however, MT4 still holds the proverbial crown as things stand. The fact that they give you the choice of the two is fantastic.
Along with desktop versions of MT4 and MT5. you will also be able to use the mobile app that is compatible with both IOS and Android.
Professional traders even have the option of the widely acclaimed platform – CQG.
Another point to note is that equities can be traded on the MT5 platform but not on MT4.
Finally, they also offer another very interesting product/platform called IX Social. It is a social-trading/community trading app. As well as being a full trading app it also includes many other features such as trending topics, trades of the day and streaming prices.