With Vantage FX, you will experience super-fast trade execution, as well as interbank grade, RAW ECN spreads. When combined, these elements offer clients a true institutional trading experience, across a wide range of trading instruments.
Clients can access our wide range of markets through the powerful MetaTrader 4 & MetaTrader 5 platforms, as well as WebTrader and multiple mobile trading apps for iPhone and Android devices.
GAIN YOUR TRADING ADVANTAGE WITH VANTAGE FX
How many Symbols do Vantage FX offer?
Over 300 products including FX, Commodities, Metals, Indices and Share CFDs.
Do I have to have a USD account to trade?
No – JPY, EUR, GBP, CAD and AUD are amongst other available options.
What is the maximum leverage I can have?
500:1 is the maximum leverage available but much lower levels can be chosen. and there are many other options.
How can I deposit funds?
Plenty of options – Credit and Debit Cards, BPAY, POLi, Skrill etc
Are Vantage on Social Media?
Yes – Via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are Vantage Regulated?
Yes, they are regulated by ASIC, FCA, CIMA and VFSC.
Can I trade via MT4?
Yes, MT4 and MT5 are both options when opening an account. This will also include the Vantage FX trading app and a web-based trading platform.
Is there a minimum deposit when opening an account?
$200 is the minimum deposit size
How do I open an account?
Opening an account with Vantage FX is easy. Simply click here to open your account today.
Vantage FX Ratings
|Platforms and Tools|
Reasons we trust Vantage FX:
- Speedy Deposit/Withdrawals – This can be a sticking point for a lot of retail traders. If you’re looking to trade quickly, you need to be able to deposit quickly. And when you make a decent profit – you may want your funds asap. Vantage FX were one of the best we tested in this department.
- Multiple Regulation – As we mentioned previously in this review – Vantage FX are regulated by ASIC, FCA, CIMA and VFSC.
- Fee structure – Vantage FX are very competitive and clear when it comes to their fee structure. Things like no activity fees and no withdrawal fees are always good to see. No hidden charges unlike some brokers you may come across.
- Multiple Awards – Including their recent win of Excellence in Customer Service at the 2021 Fin-tech Awards!
- Their Standards – As with most brokers, clients funds are segregated (A must in our opinion) But Vantage also look after their client base with indemnity insurance and by using a AA Rated Australian Bank.
Vantage’s CX/Support department consists of the following
- Social Media – various options that can also serve as support channels
- Email – Various options for different departments with a dedicated support email address
- Live Chat – For round the clock support
- Phone – A 24/7 support line for all of your queries
The support offered by Vantage FX is also available 24/7
Vantage FXs trading cost/fee structure is one of the more competitive and attractive out there.
As previously mentioned they don’t charge fees for deposits, withdrawals or inactivity.
For Stock Index and FX traders, Vantage could be a great match as our comparisons across the board showed Vantage almost at the top of the pile when it comes to trading fee’s.
Day traders and short term position holders would also be suited to Vantage but in all honesty, if you are holding positions overnight, the financing rates could be improved slightly.
These fairs are hardly going to break the bank but it would be nice to see Vantage tighten them up a little.
Platforms and Tools
Vantage offer MT4 which is, of course, a staple for many retails traders.
They also offer the ‘updated’ version of MT4…MT5 which a fair few trades are switching over to – Although MT4 remains King.
You will also be able to use their Web-Based trader and well as all of the usual Metaquotes IOS/Android trading apps.
Something that DOES make Vantage stand out from some of the other brokers is access to their Vantage FX app – Which is a powerful IOS/Android compatible in house built trading app – And its very very good!
Vantage FX offer a large product suite, including all of the usual suspects.
Ripping an excerpt from their site, here is a full list of products they offer:
- Soft Commodities
- Precious Metals
- US Share CFDs
- UK & EU Share CFDs
- AU Share CFDs
So nothing that really makes them stand out from their competitors but more than enough to keep 95% of traders happy!