XM provides a fair and trustworthy trading experience by pioneering a strict no re-quotes and no rejections policy.
Moreover, 99.35% of all trading orders are executed in less than one second, with no re-quotes and no rejections.
Our business model relies on the firm conviction that in forex execution is everything.
How many Symbols do XM offer?
They offer over 1000 instruments including 55+ FX Pairs, Global Single stocks, commodities, Indices and Metals.
Do I have to have a USD account to trade?
No – plenty of other options are available, including USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY, CHF and many many more.
What is the maximum leverage I can have?
Depending on the type of account you opt to open, leverage can be from 1:1 all the way up to 888:1
How can I deposit funds?
Lots of options here – Neteller, Skrill, Bank Wire, Credit and Debit Cards being the main ones.
Are XM on Social Media?
Yes – Via Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter to name a few.
Are XM Regulated?
Yes, XM are regulated by CySec and also have 10 registrations for outward pass-porting including FCA and BaFin.
Can I trade via MT4?
Yes, MT4 and MT5 are both options when opening an account. This includes Webtrader, IOS and Android.
Is there a minimum deposit when opening an account?
How do I open an account?
It’s a quick and easy process to open an account. Click here to start.
|Platforms and Tools|
Reasons we trust XM:
- Multi-Lingual Support – they can provide their clients – with over 30 languages spoken across their offices
- Their Enormous following – over 3.5m clients have decided to make XM their trading home!
- Their Humanitarian Missions – They are well known for their social responsibility and charitable donations.
- Multiple Awards – Recently Best FX Provider at the 2021 City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Safety of Client funds – They use Barclays as their main Bank
As we mentioned previously, XM are able to cover over 30 languages in terms of client support and serve clients from 196 countries! They are pretty crazy numbers if you think about it.
All the usuals apply here:
- FAQ Section – Where you can find answers to a large percentage of queries
- Email – A world map on their website will give you information on which global support email address to use
- Live Chat – The best way to contact your broker, especially in recent times
- Phone – 6 different departments numbers are listed on their site to point you in the right direction.
Full details on support can be found on their website, here.
Trading costs actually depend on which kind of account that you decide upon. 3 account types are on offer here:
- Micro – 0 Commission with a minimum deposit of $5
- Standard – 0 Commission with a minimum deposit of $5
- XM Zero – Commission is paid on the XM zero account type and a minimum deposit of $100 applies
Full information on their trading costs can be found here.
XM Say they offer 16 different platforms, which sounds fantastic. The reality is, they offer a couple. MT4 and MT5.
Is this a bad thing? Absolutely not. The majority of traders we deal with prefer MT4 over any other platform in the world. And MT5 isn’t too far behind in second place. So the fact that you get the choice of both platform with them including a host of different compatibilities for different devices – is great.
Heres the list they offer in full anyway:
- MT4 for PC
- MT4 for Mac
- MT4 Multiterminal
- MT4 WebTrader
- MT5 for PC
- MT5 for Mac
- MT5 WebTrader
- MT4 for iPhone
- MT4 for Android
- MT5 for iPhone
- MT5 for Android
- MT4 for iPad
- MT4 for Android
- MT5 for iPad
- MT5 for Android
They also offer a web based platform called XM-Webtrader
XM‘s product offering is one of the largest we have seen.
Over 1000 products are available to trade across their various platforms.
- 55+ Forex Pairs – Majors, Minors and Exotics
- Global Equities – Including stocks from the UK, US, Germany, Spain, Australia and many more
- Commodities – Including energies and Agri’s
- Indices – A fully global offering once again
- Metals – Of course including Gold and Silver