We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Regarding Trading Halo’s website and marketing activities, we manage personal data in a way that is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us and we will never release your personal details to any third party without your express consent unless contained within this policy.
When visiting or interacting with us, certain personal information may be collected from you (for example: your name, email address, phone number, IP Address). All such information is held securely by us and we endeavour to comply with all applicable data protection and consumer regulations and will treat all your personal information as confidential.
This policy may change from time to time, the latest version will be displayed here.
What information do we collect?
When you contact us, via a website form, by email, or by any other electronic means – we receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your main personal information (e.g. your name and contact information), financial information (e.g. your investment choices or interests), as well as information collected about your use of our services (such as when you enter our sites and how long you stay on them).
We may collect information about how you use our websites or other content online, and the device(s) you use to access the services. This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet. Anonymous data will be recorded for the purpose of reporting web traffic statistics, affiliate links, and/or other activities on our sites. We may receive information about you from any third parties we may partner with through the use of cookie technologies to personalise advertisements for goods and services
What do we do with the information we gather?
The information we gather will be used for the following purposes:
- To contact users in response to any questions or queries
- To maintain, operate and improve our related content, products or services based on a user’s interaction with our service
- To learn about users of our service and how you and others interact and respond to our content, including by measuring and optimising usage, reliability and performance, conducting market research, analysing trends, and supporting our operations (e.g., for accounting, auditing, financial, legal or other purposes).
- For the purposes of providing any marketing or promotional information, such as a newsletter, if a user has opted in or requested it. You may opt out of these communications at any time
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
In order to carry out our operations and provide our services to you, we may share your data with the following third parties:
- Professional Service Partners – such as Lawyers and Accountants who we require to operate our day to day operations
- IT and Technical Services – if required to develop or maintain our technological operations
- Third Party Affiliate Partners – if required to operate our affiliate services or to adhere to our legal obligations
- Governmental bodies – or any party who we have a legal obligation to provide the data to
Links to Third Party Websites
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Personal data security and confidentiality
We maintain adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Access & Correction
You can request access to and can update and amend any of your personal information. You can exercise any other rights you enjoy under applicable data protection laws, including, for example, objection to and blocking of the processing of your personal information, by contacting us. For security reasons, we reserve the right to take steps to authenticate your identity before providing access to your personal information. You will not be charged for this request.
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Access to our Website outside the UK
Trading Halo makes no representation or warranty that the content and materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom
Those who choose to access the Website or use the services from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.
Your Rights Under GDPR
- Your right to be informed
- Your right of access
- Your right to rectification
- Your right to erasure
- Your right to restrict processing
- Your right to data portability
- Your right to object
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling