BUX Markets are an established UK FCA Regulated Broker that, over a number of years, have built up a solid reputation as a trustworthy and reliable trading provider. Formally known as Ayondo Markets, the company was acquired by BUX in 2019. Further investment has enhanced the offering, making them a prominent Fintech Trading services firm.
Offering both Spread Betting and CFDs using their TradeHub web and mobile platforms, they now serve over 2 million accounts in over 100 countries from their offices in London and Amsterdam.
How many Symbols do BUX Markets offer?
Over 1000 instruments are offered, covering Indices, FX, Commodities, Shares, ETFs, Interest Rates & Bonds. They also offer Cryptocurrencies for Professional clients!
Do I have to have a USD account to trade?
No, USD accounts are available and so are a number of other base currencies, GBP and EUR included.
What is the maximum leverage available?
200:1 is the maximum leverage available on the Pro account. BUX have a very smart feature that allows you to choose your own leverage levels, up to a set maximum per product, so you can choose to have lower leverage if you wish.
How can I deposit funds?
Bux currently accept Credit/Debit card payments and Bank Transfer. Deposits are free unless you are using a card outside of the UK/EEA.
Are BUX Markets on Social Media?
Yes they are active on twitter and can be found at @BUXMarkets
Are BUX Markets Regulated?
Yes, they are regulated by the FCA in the UK.
Can I trade via MT4?
No – MT4 is not offered, but they do offer their very established TradeHub platform which can be accessed via PC or Mac using a Web Browser. Mobile versions are available for Apple and Android phones via their respective App stores.
Is there a minimum deposit when opening an account?
Not for opening an account, but there is a minimum £100 payment when depositing via Debit/Credit card.
How do I open an account?
It’s a quick and easy process to open an account. Click here to start.
BUX Markets Ratings
|Platforms and Tools|
Reasons we trust BUX Markets:
- Client Protection – additional Insurance has been obtained to protect their client deposits for up to £1 million each, going far beyond most other Brokers
- FCA Regulation – regulated by the finest and most stringent regulator, offering a secure environment for customers to deposit and trade
- History and Experience – BUX have been operating since 2009 and established a reputation for their knowledge and reliability
- Customer Support – prompt response times with queries dealt with quickly and effectively
- Transparency – their website and trading platform is very informative and gives a fantastic breakdown of trading costs and requirements before placing the trade
- Client Understanding – customer selectable leverage per trade indicates their understanding of client requirements and their willingness to satisfy customer needs
BUX Markets have excellent response times and resolve most queries very quickly.
- Email Support – quick response times with almost all queries dealt with promptly
- Phone Support – many Brokers prefer you not to speak directly with their support, its great that BUX offer a phone support service.
- FAQs – their FAQs are excellent and cover 95% of most queries that traders have
- Phone Trading – Unusually phone trading is offered, which is useful if you have a complex trading requirement
- Spreads – Spreads are very competitive, EURUSD is 0.7, Gold Futures are 0.5 and the Dow Jones is 3 points
- Overnight Financing – overnight financing is charged on all non-future products at the rate of 2.5% plus the interbank rate
- Deposit/Withdrawal Costs – no fees unless you are depositing using a card registered outside the UK/EEA, then a 1.75% transaction fee is charged
- Inactivity Fee – if the account is inactive for 180 days, then a £10 per month charge is levied
- Dividends – 100% of dividends are paid, except for US Stocks where 85% of dividends are paid
- Other charges – Futures Rollover costs are charged at 50% of spread
More details on Trading Costs can be found here
BUX do not offer MT4 like many other Brokers. However their own proprietary platform TradeHub, more than makes up for it with its wealth of features and intuitive interface.
The platform is accessible via a web browser or via a mobile app available in the Apple and Android app stores. It is very simple and easy to navigate and offers a great variety of trading facilities. One particular advantage is the wealth of pre-trade information to ensure you understand the margin requirements and trading costs before you place each trade.
This is an area where BUX are lacking as they do not offer any educational or learning tools whatsoever.
BUX Markets has a very good range of products, and offers both CFDs and Spread Betting for the UK Market. Due to restrictions on trading for Retail clients, such as limited leverage, BUX also offer Professional accounts, where if you meet the required criteria, you can trade with much greater flexibility, including on Cryptocurrencies.
- Indices – all the main global indices are offered
- FX – Over 40 of the major and minor pairs
- Commodities – The major Energy, Metals and Softs are covered
- Shares – The major UK, US and European Equities are provided
- ETFs – one of our favourite asset classes, somewhat of a rarity at retail brokers
- Interest Rates and Bonds – A small number of UK and German products are offered
- Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, Ripple, Etheruem, Litecoin etc